Menu

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello Seoul!





















What an adorable city, Seoul located in South Korea. The trendy fashion and beautiful shops caught my eye, WOW! Keep in mind that the period dec- jan is a very frosty time in Korea, so make sure you have some winter wear with you. I didn't had a winter coat, so I had a good reason to spend some money in Myeong Dong shopping area. During my visit it was -5 degrees! Another highlight was the Changdeokung, one of the 5 grand palaces built by the kings of Joseon Dynasty. Nightlife in Seoul is poor, but I think you should experience it once. We stayed nearby Myeong Dong area in Hotel Sejong Inn. Make sure you're not wrong with 5-star Hotel Sejong, because that one is nearby this low budget Sejong Inn hotel and paid $ 29,- per person/ night.

No comments:

Post a Comment