Menu

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cheapass Sephora Make-up!


Hi pretty girls, 
It's heavy sale in the V&D store with this make up brand named SEPHORA. Up to 70% discount caught my attention. Notice, this heavy sale is only once or twice a year. So today I ran into this V&D store and chose 3 make up products for €10,- (exept for mascaras and foundations). This is what I've bought today:

  • Color Lip Last - Royal Rasberry  N0 12 (semi-matte)
  • Rouge cream lipstick - Courtisane
  • Long-lasting Eyeliner - Black purple N0 16
When I came home I had to check these out :)


I I The summer season is over, but that would not stop me buying this colorful Royal Rasberry lipstick of SEPHORA.  The color is perfect for a dinner date or girls night out. You only have to bring it on once, because it has high-coverage pigments which distributes an intense color. Besides that, it's also waterproof. The ingredients are Rose hip oil (which provides the perfect glide), Vitamin B5 (protects lips) and Polymer blend (provides 10 hours of wear). 


This rouge cream lipstick,  hydrates and also creates full lips. This lipsticks color is named Courtisane 02. Definitely my favorite for this autumn. Ingredients are black currant seed oil (omega 3 &6, known for its protective proporties), olive oil (known for its hydrating, nourishing, shining properties) and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E derivative): a known antioxidant. 

Last but not at least, is this long-lasting black purple eyeliner of SEPHORA. It has a brush, which is very easy to use and allowing you to draw an line thats precise and intense. Sometimes I think the color of the eyeliner is more black than purple, but actually that depends on the daylight. Another fact about this eyeliner: it's not waterproof, but that won't be a problem, because SEPHORA claims that the color will last up for 12 hours. Well, I will have another check on that 12 hours later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment